Friday, August 3, 2012

Time Flies

Holy shiiit I suck at this! I could've sworn I posted like two weeks ago tops! Anyway, I didn't end up going to Warped so I kinda lost my motivation. That's no excuse but that's what happened. I REALLY want to get back into this. So I think I may just start writing in a journal every night and then posting that all together like once a week. Sounds like a decent idea right? I just don't have enough going on to post every night but I feel like if I don't do something I'm just going to keep forgetting and falling off the face of the Blogger Earth. I don't know how much I weigh right now or what my plan is to start off my return. I have to figure all of that out today. So you may hear from me again tonight, tomorrow morning, who knows? I look forward to being a part of things with you ladies again! And hooooooopefully being a part of the skinny community again. <3 P.S. This new Blogger set up is seriously malfunctioninng on my mobile device. Pissi me off! So if anything looks weird that I post or whatever I apologize in advance, bare with me. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am a new reader but have read all your posts. Just wanted to say hi, and of course I wish you all the best whether you stay on blogger or not.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back, william! sucks that you didn't end up going to warped. regardless, do your best. :)

    ReplyDelete