Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gain

Here recently I've been doing ok, eating pretty good and not binging. But as I'm sure you are all aware "pretty good" just doesn't cut it in this world. I've gained a little back, back into the 140s. Good glob, I just can not seem to escape them for long. Fuck! Anyway, so it's back to really strict eating. I really want to start on a three day fast. That always just helps me get going otherwise I'll just give in each time and eat more than I want. So a three day fast it is. Oh, aaand as I'm sure you are all aware St. Patrick's Day is coming up and Spring Break. Which basocally means I'm going to be a complete drunk in about a week. I really need to get ahead of the curve before that starts and I inevitably gain weight from drinking and tending hangovers. I'm not going to lie, I know I can't avoid it. I can't say no to alcohol especially during any kind of holiday/feativities. Anyway, hopw to hear from some of you ladies and I'll try to wander over to your blogs and drop a few comments here and there later today. :)

2 comments:

  1. Alcohol is soooo good but soooo bad at the same time. The bloating and hangovers and calories are the bad. The good is the feelings and the dehydration sometimes causes a weight loss instead of gain (had that a few times, other times it's been a gain...). But glad to hear you've been not binging. You'll get out of the 140s again. Good luck fasting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't relate to you on the alcohol part. Never gotten drunk. Ohhhh being under 21 and not knowing the right people....
    I know its high in calories except vodka.
    Anyway I'm glad your not binging! I wish I was on That train. Oyyy....food. its so stupid I wish I could just avoid if forever. Your gonna get back to where you want and even lower ;)
    Love ya! I hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete