Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Still around

Just letting everyone know I'm still around and doing decently. :) I haven't been keeping up on blogs (bad William) but I should be able to catch up fairly easily. Can't wait :) I hope everyone's been doing well and losing weight. Let's get skinny skinny skinny. It's a very boring and lonely night in William's world. I have no responsibilities, no hobbies, no interests. Nothing. Now I know that's not so bad, I mean nothing is really bad in my life, not particularly anyway. But I'm an intelligent, 20 year old boy. I have ambition and energy! I need an outlet! I want to be doing something, moving somehwere. But I'm just kind of stuck. I guess I've all the more time to focus on becoming skinny. Whatever, just rantis of a late night thought process. Good night my lovelies.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your still around! Keep happy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must come visit me when I'm closer. :) Thanks for all your suppport. Hope you know I AM ALWAYS here for you. Xo

    ReplyDelete