Monday, June 17, 2013

Alcohol and new site

Soo, I got to drinking again and it totally knocked me off track. SO frustrating. But I haven't gained any. That's worth something. Buuut, the scale quit working a couple days ago. Kind of freaking out about that. It's weird, it doesn't really matter but I just have to see those numbers, even if it's bad. Anyway, I found thhis awesome site myproana.com It's put together amazingly well and has tons of members. It even has a chat room! It's not as expressive or artistic as blogger but it's great when you need someone to talk to asap. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it in case anyone wanted to check it out. I'm currently 19+ hours into a fast. I'm not sure what the goal is yet. At least all of today, maybe 2 or 3.

2 comments:

  1. drinking William is a cute William??
    oh fuck. cue panic if the scale is being a bitch.
    fuck. well, good luck!!! yikes. i don't think i can go 3 hours without any food.
    love you much. :)
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for sharing the site, I'm hurrying to check it out!

    ReplyDelete