Saturday, June 22, 2013

Real Progress

Hello my lovely ladies (:

I am so ecstatic. This other site is helping me so much. I met this girl that I've started texting and we keep each other on track so well! I actually just completed the 5th day of a fast. That's my new best! And I'm still going. I weighed in one day 3 and I went down from 160 to 154.4. I'm going for two more days but I may go even longer, I'm not sure yet.

Anyway, I just had to let all of you know how I've been doing. I'm back to my old self and headed to 123!

2 comments:

  1. oh, that's adorable. jealous about the girl texting you.
    and oh my gosh. grand! that's lovely to hear (and i do hope we hear more from you) *hint, hint: post more, William*.
    i'd love 123 so much. omg. give it to me.
    oh my gosh you have never fasted for a week. that's so astounding.

    -Sam Lupin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. five days. that's truly amazing. congrats :] do your best, william. take care of yourself too.

    ReplyDelete