Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hm. I'm terrible at making titles, don't you think? ;)

I don't really have a lot on my mind to say but I figured it had been a little too long withthout an adequate post. I have to keep my lovelies up to date and informed don't I? c: <--- That face right there. I love that face. It's so damn cute! Haha. Since I don't have specific things on my mind I'll probably get sidetracked a lot in this post. My apologies. Well let's see. So in my last post I said I was going to be going out with my grandma for "supplies" and most likely lunch. But in a pleasant turn of events (Whoa. What happened? Shit never turns pleasant! Only worse!) it was a rainy day. Oh how I love rainy days. And on that particular day there was even more reason to love them! My grandma is a big scaredy cat and cancelled on me so she wouldn't have to drive on the wet roads (remember, I've no car). But my mom felt bad for me and took me to the store instead. Three victories: it was rainy, I got my supplies, and I wasn't forced to eat. :) Four gallons of water, a large tin of Folgers Special Blend coffee (something like that anyway), sweet'n'low, powdered creamer, a twelve pack of diet Pepsi, cigarettes. I really couldn't ask for a single thing more. Except maybe my own, private, extra secret scale. ;) It sucks, in a family of seven we only have one scale. It used to be in an easy place to sneak off to but recently my sister took it into her own private bathroom. (Since I always snuck to weigh myself everyone thought she was the only one to use e scale. Damn my ability to hide things sometimes.) So... Oh! I've recently decided to join a ten day fruit fast with my beloved Miss Piggy and possibly others. (You may know her as fat piggy but I am a gentlemen and as such refuse to call her that.) On the off chance that anyone reading my blog is unaware of hers (highly unlikely-she has an overwhelming amount of followers) you should totally check it out. Miss Piggy Yesterday was my first day and was a complete success. :) Oh, I forgot to clarify something though. I fucking hate fruit. Haha. A vegetarian, eating disordered boy who hates fruit. Weird hu? SO. Instead of fruit fasting I'm doing William's Secret Salad Fast. Totally just came up with that. A long time ago I mentioned this salad recipe (if you can call it that). It's basically just a bunch of vegetables (lettuce, spinach, onion, tomato, bell pepper, jalapeno, pepperonchini- whatever I want!) with spicy, brown mustard on top. No dressing, no cheese, no croutons, none of that fat shit! It's basically a zero calorie meal, or close enough that a small walk could burn it off. So that's the plan for the next 9 days: Diet Pepsi, coffee, secret salads. c:

On a small side note, I'm having horrible pains in my stomach at the moment. It's weird because it feels like I'm incredibly full, which is impossible because I haven't eaten anything other than a salad in the last 36 hours. Anyone have any insight? I would love a solution because it is un-fucking-comfortable.

Alright lovelies, that's all I can collect from my mind at the moment. Hope to see as many new posts and comments as possible! I love you all! Stay strong today, don't give in or give up. We all want and need this. c:

Quick Edit: I weighed yesterday morning and was 142.4 pounds. A little frustrating since at my return I weighed 142 even but whatever. I did go out with friends and drink quite a bit, blah, blah, blah.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps all the diet pepsi? I find fizzy drinks do that to me. Your secret salad fast sounds amazing! I am stealing your recipe! <3

    ReplyDelete