Thursday, February 23, 2012

Holy Fuck

I feel like shit today and you don't even want to know what the scale says. It's official: food is my fucking enemy. I didn't even eat that much yesterday! Seriously! I'm hoping some weird voodoo, magic, jinx shit is going on right now and tomorrow the scale will be back to normal. HOLY FUCK. I'm still staying positive because even if I really have gained all that weight it just motivates me that much more to put the fucking fork down and starve on. I thought I could take one down without being a crazy person and just eat a couple of things. Well hell no I can't! I have to starve Everyday to get as little as I need to be. Silly William for thinking you could eat.

1 comment:

  1. silly william, indeed. but not for the same reason. just for being so hard on yourself. cheer up! it's really weird how the numbers on the scale can jump around like nobody's business. but keep your chin up.

    you can do this. :) *high five*

    ReplyDelete