Monday, February 6, 2012

II'mmm baaack!

Hello to my favorite, little group!

I'm not sure exactly what to say for myself. I got caught up in shit, let little things get in the way, had some complications. But ultimately I just gave up with no valid excuses. BUT. I'm back. And oh does it feel good. So, so, so good. Hm. Let's see.

I'm sorry to everyone for not being there for you over the past couple of months. For not being a part of all of this with you. I know you will all understand but I am sorry regardless. That's what's so great about us isn't it? We Always understand. Because we've been there, we've been through so much, we go through So much. And I'm ready to go through it all with all of you, once again. c:

I'm going to try my very, very best to catch up on everything I missed through December and January. But I have to be honest with myself; there are so many blogs and so many posts. But every little one of those is so dear to me as are all of you. Hm. I guess I should fill you guys in on what you missed too. Fair trade right? Well, not a whole lot in all honesty. Drinking, getting fat, despising myself. All in all it was a vey unpleasant time. I tried to run and hide from this struggle, this fight (among oher things) for some time. It had just all become too much. Well I did just that, I ran for as long as I could but, as the saying goes, I couldn't hide. It found me every day, with every piece of food that passed my lips. And it hurt. Alas, I can't run or hide from this. How could I? It's who I am, it's What I am. So here I am, I've accepted the truth and I'm back. And I feel better about that than I have about anything in a long time. I guess if there's any silver lining to my absence it's that I didn't gain any weight. Well at least overall. There were time when the numbers climbed but in true Ana form there were times when they fell too. When I first decided to try and get back to this, to my ways, just in this last week I weighed 146.6. And now I'm down to 142 flat. Not a good weight at all but a good little start for my return.

Oh. And I also turned twenty while I was away. Hooray.

I suppose I'll wrap things up for now. But you can bet your ass there will be more. ;) I'm so excited and feel so good. I can't wait to hear from my lovelies and see how you've been doing. Lots of love and hope, William (God I missed that name.)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back, Don't worry about what has gone before. No point looking to the past. Your back on track now. You can do it. We can do it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things happen, sweetheart. and we understand. Every one of us has taken some time out to find ourselves again, but we are all here waiting for you.

    Love you, Stay Strong.

    ReplyDelete