Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day One. Again...

Needless to say, after yesterday I was terrified to step on the scale this morning. I know it is almost assuredly impossible, but part of me honestly expected me to be all the way up to 150 again. A 9.7 pound gain over one night, crazy right? Anyway, the scale actually read 141.4, an actual gain of 1.1. All I could think of is a fellow bloggers accomplishment of lowering her weight to 111 and her comment of how nice of a number it was, with all the lovely, slim lines. That really drove the disappointment in myself home. But what can one do, something another blogger said was that success lies in picking oneself up and starting again. And so I shall. Maybe soon I can have a loss of 1.1 pounds and be proud of those slim lines as well. With that being said, I'm restarting my seven day fast. However, I will not let myself binge like that again so if it really comes down to it, I'd much rather admit my short comings and set up a very restricted diet to finish out the fast. I feel good though, more confident and determined. I really want to thank everyone for their comments, support, and reassurance. You're all lovely people, thank you so much. I may edit this post later to wrap up the day or I may just wait until tomorrow. Either way, stay strong everyone, and think THIN.

4 comments:

  1. I just had to tell you...

    You absolutely inspire me! I LOVE reading your posts everyday. I am so very proud of you for the amazing job you are doing.

    It is wonderful to finally have a guy in our circle. I hope you have the best of luck on your jorney, you sure do seem like you are heading in the right direction.

    Keep up the good work. Stay safe, strong and THIN!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that post too. I really like that number as well. Actually if my legs still touch at 120 then my next ultimate goal will be set at that number. =)

    I'm glad you didn't gain that much. I'm sure you'll do fine on your fast. =)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your determination is very inspiring. You just pick yourself up and move on, which is the best thing to do. A lot of people get caught up in their mistakes and dwell on the past. Good luck fasting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is noooo way you would gain 9 pounds over night lol. I know that if you put your mind to getting down to 111 you can do it! I believe in you :)

    ReplyDelete