Saturday, September 24, 2011

What this blog is all about

I have a few reasons for beginning this blog. The biggest reason is because I want to be able to vent about all of this to people who can't pass any judgement on me that will have any serious effect on my emotions and who maybe, just maybe, will understand. Another reason is with the highest of hopes that the accountability that comes with this blog and the possible support will help keep me on track. The final reason is that reading other people's blogs adds some serious peace of mind to my life. It's so nice to just feel understood and relatable. However, I could not for the life of me find a boy blog that was still being updated. So I'm hoping this can be that blog that some other boy needs to feel a little peace or a little understanding. I guess now I have to actually say what this blog is all about. I can't hardly bring myself to type it out, it's like actually admitting it all over again. I am anorexic...

No comments:

Post a Comment