Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day two again

Well I weighed myself this morning and I weigh 140.2! That's less than I weighed before my binge two days ago! Which I did purge everything I could immediately after but still, it's never worked like that for me. And I suppose it does count that I've done everything I could manage in the way of physical excerise, which is why I never did edit my post from yesterday. I fell asleep (very unintentionally) around 6 in the evening yesterday and slept until 5 this morning. I suppose I exhausted myself! Anyway, it feels good to have gotten back on track so quickly, and all of you certainly had a part in that. :) So here we go day 2 once again, which as I said before, is usually pretty easy. I've got sweetener for my coffee and cigarettes now too. My little sister is sick today so I'll be busy taking care of her (both of my parents work now) so I'll have a decent distraction and won't be alone with food all day. I'll update later on today. :) Stay strong today everyone!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!! I bet you are SO excited!! you need to post some pics!

    ReplyDelete