Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day one...

Success! Well for the most part, I did have 2 tsp of sugar with my coffee (we have run out of zero calorie sweetener) which amounted to 30 calories. I'm ok with that overall though. I didn't binge or consume anything I didn't think carefully about. I have to admit though, it was hard. Not to say no but I just really didn't feel well all day, I was consistently nauseous, and had some serious stomach pains. I feel weak now but sleep should help get some energy back, that is IF I can sleep, I've always had terrible insomnia and sleep patterns. Day two has always been easy for me, day 3 gets hard after that, and then it gets easier again. Ha. Easy is quite an over statement, I suppose I mean not teeth grittingly, hair pulling, thoughts screaming hard. At least I can lay down with a quiet mind for tonight. This blog really has added a little confidence andd peace. I can only hope it will last, though you'd think it would be obvious enough to me by now that it won't.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Just found your blog! :) :) I find with fasting it helps to have diet coke/soda. I usually drink it really fast so I feel full full full, but no cals obviously? And with things like sugar free red bull, the caffeine gives you a kick too. :):) GOOD luck with the fast :) Xo Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog! I am fasting as well! zero cal lemonade is a great thing! Best of Luck!
    ~Ell

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gawd, insomnia D:

    i feel your pain. i was up for twenty one hours the other day, barely got enough shut eye for school. and it just means more time to slip up and eat, ya know? but like, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete