Friday, September 30, 2011

Day Four

I made it passed the 3 day hump! Well, sorta. :/ See what I've been busy doing was out partying with friends... drinking alcohol. I seriously have such a hard time saying no to a nice drink. It started when my best friend offered me a nice big glass of Jack. Then once I was a little drunk I just started drinking everything: more Jack, vodka, beer, everything. But as far as I can remember I never did eat anything! Even my friends that were around said I didn't so at least there's that. Now I have two things I'm constantly struggling with, food and alcohol. Luckily I'm back home, away from any alcohol but in danger of eating. Not because I can't resist but because we are going out tonight for my brother's birthday. I should be able to slide by with just getting a salad and can easily act like I just got distracted by conversation. I may have to eat a little but I'll keep it at a bare minimum. Sorry guys, I know there are so many people I need to get back to but I just don't have the energy at the moment. I'm going to post a bunch of old tips and quotes later though so I'll get back to you in there! :) Oh, and my weight is currently fluctuating plenty, up from the alcohol, down from dehydration, up from retention of water, etc. Once it levels out I'll post it. Not looking forward to that. :/

2 comments:

  1. don't worry, water weight isn't too bad. and grr, alcohol. almost as bad as peanut butter. but it's soo much sneakier.

    you can do it, william! good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love drinking, but I hate the taste of alcohol. =/ I always feel like a pud when say that, but it's true. I usually mix a monster energy drink with vodka and I absolutely love that and the monster makes it hit my bloodstream faster.

    Anyway. That's really impressive that you have been able to go this long with no food. =) I started a fast today about 12 this afternoon and I'm not going to eat again until Monday morning. Not near as long as your fast, but still my longest fast. =p

    I'm glad you're doing so well. Good luck on your dinner.

    ReplyDelete