Thursday, October 13, 2011

Comment Replies! :)

Alright everyone, this is one of my favorite parts! Actually getting to talk from you guys and hear what you have to say specifically for me! :) I seriously get butterflies in my stomach every time I see my name written in someone's post or comment. (I know, I am incredibly cheesey) But before I just dive into that, I want to update just a little. I weighed myself just a few minutes ago and I'm at 144.2. That's 2.8 pounds since I restarted two days ago! Which of course it was probably just water weight, excess weight from my alcohol binge, etc. but it still feels good to make a little progress easily in the beginning. I'd also like to say, if there is anyone following me that I'm not following please leave a comment saying so! I do all of my blogging on a mobile device and it makes some things very complicated, like looking at my followers, checking my list of blogs I already do follow, etc. It can be a real pain in the ass. On to the replies!

Beth: Thank you for your encouragement and I'm so pleased I can offer inspiration! I fell off the beaten path there for a bit but I'm back! :) Also, you said something about me pouting pictures a while back. Two problems there, one I have a tattoo that would easily give me away and two I am WAY too shy to do that! I have taken pictures however though, so once I do lose the weight I could do a before and after if I'm brave enough. :)

Per Essere Slanciata: Thank you for keeping with me through my fast, ups and downs. I'm sorry I flakes out on you! I'm trying to catch up on everyone's blogs and once I get caught up on yours I'll definitely have more to say! I hope you've been doing well! Also, you'd mentioned that you like to mix Monster and vodka, have you ever tried Four Loko? It's the best and sounds right up your ally. :)

Kes: I they really hard to just keep fighting. When I was younger I went though a really bad depression and have dealt with giving up before. I'm done with that. I may get beaten way down but I'll keep going some wY or another. :)

Brittany: I know there's no way I could gain 9 pounds in one night! That's just crazy all of this is. Part of my brain was seriously teeing to believe that logically. Crazy stuff :P Anyway, I'm back! I can't wait to catch up on your blog!

A.beautiful.mess: I'm so glad that post title was from P!nk! xD If people heard me belting out to her songs they'd probably think I was gay! Ha ha. But whatever, I just love her. Also, are you naturally a red head? And what color are your eyes? Anyway, I'm glad to be back and it's good to hear from you! Much love!

Scarlett: I'm so glad you commented! Don't ever be worried about your comments being awkward, lucky thing about the Internet is no one can pick up on much like that. ;) I'm just glad to talk with you! :)

Miss Insanity: I know alcohol is so sneaky! It crept up on me once again and stayed for quite a while. :P I've eluded it for now though. Hopefully for a long time! :)

Miss Piggy: I hope you enjoyed yourself last night! ;) I honestly love getting drunk by myself. I can be as stupid as I want and don't have to put up with anyone's bull shit. I'm so sorry about that dumb guy at the bar! That must've been terrible. :/ I can understand why you just left though. Oh and pasta is a huge weakness of mine! Ugh! I swear I should've been born in Italy. Ha ha. P.S. I love that you curse so much because I usually do to and it's pretty liberating to have a vulgar fest with you! Ha ha. Think thin today! Love! :D

If I missed anyone I'm so sorry. It got a little overwhelming trying to catch up with all of that. Anyway, I'm going to post again this evening to update, post tips/quotes, and possibly answer my own survey. That's the plan anyway. Everyone, stay strong today! Think so very thin and tiny, light and airy. Beautiful

5 comments:

  1. I feel awkward commenting on everybody's posts its Just me. I'm awkward....anyway I seriously got butterflies when I saw my name!! I always feel so incredibly special being mentioned So Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck yeah! And congrats on the loss! :D :D 2.8lbs closer to skinny! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha You're Welcome! ^_^

    Oh and I love when my name is in other peoples blog as well. I saw that your's was dedicated to reply's so I was searching through it and when I found mine it put a huge smile on my face. =)

    No I haven't tried Four Loko.. Or at least I don't think so anyway. =p lol I did try this drink a few weeks ago and it was in a can and suppose to taste like an energy drink and vodka mixed and it was gross. lol So I'm a little scared to try another, but if you say it's good then I'll see about trying to get it next time. =)

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheers! congrats, william! you're not incredibly cheesy, you're incredibly delightful.

    and i might answer that survey later! :) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha pink is the best singer to belt out and sing in the shower.

    yes I'm a natural redhead -only one in my family so I stick out like a sore thumb. My eyes are brown which is unusual for redheads but that's just part of my italian genes.

    I think everyone loves it when they see a comment or when they see someone mention their name. Always makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete