Thursday, October 27, 2011

Quick update

Hey everyone!

Just letting you all know I'm still around and doing ok. I still weigh the same, no loss no gain. Kind of disappointing because I am starving but I did drink last night. Just a few drinks though, I didn't get wasted like usual. Oh, and I was out with this kid all night and today so he knew I hadn't eaten in at least 24 hours. He came as close to forcing me to eat, without physically shoving it down my throat, as possible. Asked me if I wanted to eat a dozen times, finally bought me something I didn't even agree to or pick out, and guilt tripped me about wasting it. That's the first time I've ran into that in forever. :/ But it was just this small pastry thing and I only ate a third of it and told him I'd like to save the rest for later. Ha! Threw that shit away as soon as I got home. Oh and I had one piece of vegetarian sushi. So in the last three days I've had a couple spoonfuls of ice cream, half an all veggie sandwich (60 calories in bread), 4 beers, a third of a dumb ass pastry thing, and one piece of sushi. Ugh, it sounds like a lot like that. :/ But I've been hungry as hell the whole time and have lost a little. The beer is what stalled me I think. :/ I just have such a hard time turning down alcohol. Ok, that turned into a longish update, but I'm finished now. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your doing OK! And dude That doesn't sound like a lot at all! Your doing sooooooooo (emphasis on the so) good! And three beers is Good! Its not like you got wasted an had a ton! And thank you for the comment. It means a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete