Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Survey + Update

Well I ended up spending a lot of today running errands for my parents, which is getting kind of old, especially since they're disorganized and tell me everything last minute. The positive side of that though is that I had a lot less time to sit around food all day. I really did decent today, I kept it under 1200 calories, which normally would be pretty upsetting but I have to remember that I'm easing into this. I have to be more careful this time. On the downside I didn't have as much time to blog and catch up with you guys. But that's also ok, I'm easing into this. Gotta keep reminding myself of that.

Survey time! Well, calling it a survey may be a bit excessive, I really just have a few questions that I'd like whoever is willing to answer. :)
1.) What is your weakness (food)?
2.) What is your safe food? Something you can eat that is super low in calories but can fend off a binge.
3.) Is there a specific memory you have that you consider the start of your self hatred/loathing (in relation to food/weight)?
4.) What is your favorite part of your body? Least favorite?

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, I'm glad you are not pressuring yourself too much.
    Thought I'd answer your mini survey.
    1)Junk food more specifically any form of carbs. If I had to pinpoint one thing at the moment it would be smarties chocolates.
    2) Any veggies or fruit - most of the time it's melon, apples or carrots. And then black coffee works like a charm.
    3)Someone telling me I looked pregnant or that I have a beerbelly(because I'm an apple shape)
    4)Favourite - my red hair and my eyes. Least favourite - my fat face, stomach, love handles and inner thighs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D :D I just loveeee surveys! :) :) Was thinking about you last night - I sat on my couch and drank - got drunk off my ass. Coffee break from life. Anyway. SURVEY time!

    1. Pasta/Fries
    2. Pickles (I'd marry pickles if I could)
    3. Some dude walked up to me in a bar while I was smoking and asked me please for the sake of my unborn child to not smoke, because his wife smoked while pregnant and and and. The worst part is that I put out my smoke and left because it would be better than watching him try to apologise for mistaking my FAT for a baby. I guess it was a baby - a food baby. Fuck sakes.

    4. Favourite: ... probably my arms - very long and pretty thin in comparison to the rest of my wobbly self. Least favourite: a tie between my inner thighs, stomach (it's just so horrible), my knees (the horror) and my neck/chin area... ohhhh and my posture is DISGUSTING!

    Keep being awesome! Love ya! Xo Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so like, here goes, yeah? :)

    1. probably wheat thins. or oatmeal. (weird, right?)
    2. candy. <3 skittles are my favorite. but orange tic tacs are way better. anything really sweet that coats my tongue in sugar.
    3. my sister came home from a trip and we were both walking around in big t-shirts. the only difference is, she looked great. her thigh gap is amazing.
    4. favorite: my nose and eyes. and my forearms. ^^ least favorite: thighs.

    cheers! haha, that wasn't too painful.

    ReplyDelete