Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Old tips and tricks

Alright, I am finally going to post those old fuckers! (Sorry, I try to keep my vulgar language to a minimum but I hve been trying to do this forever damn it!)

TIPS AND TRICKS

The best cocktail I found (repeatedly) to boost metabolism is a combination of Zinc supplements, Potassium supplements, ans/or kelp pills.

Mint flavored things supress appetite, i.e. tooth paste, gum, mints, etc.

Make eating a routine. Set certain times that you will not eat before or after. Set a certain place that you eat at without distractions. If you are going to eat, focus on it so you have more control and more opportunity to stop when you want, before a binge.

Studies show people will eat less on dark colored plates (black, navy blue, deep violet, etc)

Sittint up straight (with proper posture) is shown to increase natural calorie comsumption by 10% - I have the shittiest posture ever. :/

Vinegar is a natural appetite supressant.

Always allow 3 hours between eating and sleeping. - I almost always go to sleep right after a binge to sleep off the emotions that come with it. :/

Consuming anti heartburn pills (neutralizing stomach acids) can supress hunger.

I don't know how true this one is but it's interesting and makes me hopeful. :) Constantly tap your fingers, feet, etc. "Fidgeting throughout the day is proven to burn up to an extra 800 calories." Like I said, I don't know how true it is.

QUOTES

Don't give up what you want most for what you want in the moment.

Let your bones define the beauty of your body. - That's one of my favorites. c:

When my ribs show, so will my smile.

The difference between want and need is self contol.

Eat to live; don't live to eat.

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

You are my obsession... I love you to the bones.

Perfection with a shadow of obsession is my everything.

You ask why? Because the mirror hurts much worse than starving.

I'm not starving to death... I'm starving to beauty.

This is a skill. This is MY skill.

---
Well that's all for now. I have comments to get back to but I believe I'll save that for another post. This one took quite a bit of time. Stay strong everyone. :) We can do this, we are strong, we will be thin! :D

Oh... I weighed in at 142 today. My BMI is 19.5. I'm 20 pounds away from my ultimate goal, 122. God 20 sounds like a lot. At 122 my BMI will be 16.8. Just to put things into perspective.

2 comments:

  1. I was gonna comment last night when I first read the post but I was a little....loopy. :)
    William your doing so good! 20 pounds will be gone before you know it! Especially with these tips and your excessive gum chewing :P I've heard fidgeting is a easy way to burn a hundred at least. I think it was in a article on yahoo about habits skinny people have and that was one of them. Anyway thank you for your amazing comment. I didn't cut at all last night in case you wanted to know. Hope today goes well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for the advices!
    you're doing great

    ReplyDelete